Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Steven Jobs & Stephen Wozniak

God Bless these two individuals. For you see these two gentlemen were the founders of apple computers. My jubilation for these gentlemen rests with the current line of products apple computers is currently distributing. For Christmas I received an Ipod. It has the capacity to store up to 10,000 songs on it, and yes it is the size of a wallet. In the car, at home, basically wherever you go it can follow and provide you with so much music it is sickening. Awesome, simply awesome. If you can afford it get one because any hardcore music lover cannot, or shall I say will not be the same after it. I may not sleep for days creating playlists blasting the windows of my apartment. I just need to prepare myself because my eardrums will never be the same. I am off for now, that is to fall asleep to Led Zepplein's All of My Love on repeat all night long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home