Monday, November 07, 2005

End of the Road

I'm pretty sure it's done. I just don't have anything left to give him. My faith is just completely dried up. I mean it's either this or continue to feel the sharp pains of so many years believing in something, that the desires placed upon your heart were genuine and true and that your best intentions were correct. Now it's as if everything you've done was wrong and you have nothing to show for it. I just can't continue to go down this path. It's like I'm in an awful relationship that just continues to drive me into the ground, I have to let it go so that I stop hurting myself. I've tried turning to many things but to no avail. I've lost too much, but then again I was willing to give it all up. Never wanted riches or clothes, nor fame or popularity, just the simple desire to do his work while I was here. Now everything's a blur, I might be making a mistake where I'll look back and realize it was wrong but right now it just makes things easier. For now I just have to many promises to keep and I need to be able to function normally. Sad to say it but it's over.

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2005 at 9:57 AM, Blogger Mary said...

hey e. we should get together. call me when you get this, ok? you've got my work #.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home